Saturday, May 18, 2013

Seriously, What IS This...


·       Conversation started Thursday
M
so you wanna scrap?
·       Today
C
You know I think if we might have met under different circumstances that we could have been pretty cool with each other... But right now you are playing with fire. I advise you to not provoke me.

M
You're obviously pretty worked up If you have nothing else to do besides be an ass to old friends. Is that a yea or no?

C
Your question confirms how clueless you really are about this situation lol

M
Look dude you're the one who was talkin shit. Why don't you back it up

C
Sir... In all honesty I was kidding, however I am unafraid of entering any physical altercation with you. Regardless, I can hurt you more with what I could tell you and that's why you shouldn't play with me.
Also... You are a silly for leaving gps tracking on whatever device you are using... Pretty sure I know where you live

M
So you're not going to answer the question? Just leave her alone man. It's stupid

C
To answer your question I havent spoken to her since I said goodbye. That is how I plan on keeping it.
However you probably know better than anyone the... hmmm... innate longing? that Shannon can provoke.

M
Alright man. The offer is still open, since I wouldn't mind squaring up. I think it's funny how you didn't have shit to say when you saw me

C
Anyway, even if she isn't with me she isn't really in a place to be in a relationship with anyone right now. That girl needs to figure out some things about herself first... Sorry to break it to you.
No I like to think before I act, and I didn't want to hurt her. I chose to spare her some possible embarrassment in the moment and emotional strife in the long-term.

M
Fortunately she's figured a lot out since I've met her, and you didn't say shit cause you're alotta talk and that's it

C
Haha ok dude, whatever.
I'm not going to talk anymore, for your own sake. Goodnight

M
So if you come around you can bring your boys and I'll bring mine and they can watch a good time
·       Today
M
Bitches always be talkin shit and sayin no when he time comes around

-----------------------------------------------------------------------



Now that thats over, heres a funny video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFk0kAwLiEk
Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment